Full-time Child and Adolescent Therapist
Our dynamic team is looking for someone interested in growth, creativity, and making an impact on the mental health crisis. JFS-Greenwich is a unique social service agency seeking a full-time Clinical Psychologist to provide direct therapy, consultation, and learning opportunities. The successful candidate will have an interest in working with a diverse group of clients from all over the Greenwich community and beyond. A hybrid schedule allows for both in-person and telehealth opportunities with children, adolescents, and adults. JFS-Greenwich strives to make an impact in the lives of those we touch. We are in a state of great expansion and responding to the needs of the community providing wrap around care. Candidates should bring their ideas for supporting youth, families, and adults. Extended trainings provided and encouraged. Those looking for opportunities for professional growth in a supportive environment should reach out.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct initial consultations to gather patient information.
- Determine client needs through treatment plans and recommendations within the agency.
- Intervene with emergency care techniques and protocols when patients are in crisis.
- Communicates clients’ progress through written documentation and meetings, disseminating results and obstacles to therapeutic team and family if available, identifying treatment influences.
- Providing referrals for additional care or services when required.
- Assist in the creation of new programming as needed.
- Teaching opportunities through psychology interns and colleagues encouraged.
- Collaborate with inter-department staff for wrap around client care.
- Maintains clients’ records by reviewing case notes, logging events and progress.
- Actively participates in the growth and development in the clinical program at JFS of Greenwich.
- Consults with community resources as needed.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICIATIONS
- PhD in psychology or PsyD preferred. LCSW, LPC, and recent graduates with full licensure considered.
- Currently paneled by insurance or eligibility for paneling is required.
Clinicians will receive a $1500 incentive upon completion of their 90-day of service at JFS-G- Specific guidelines of payment will be available.
Connecticut license is required.
Email your resume to Kimberly Wolfson-Lisack