Since 1983, the mission of Jewish Family Services of Greenwich has been to improve the lives of families and individuals of all ages in the community of Greenwich, Connecticut and beyond, while embracing Jewish wisdom, tradition, and compassion. We are a non-profit, non-discriminatory, social service agency which provides quality, affordable social services.
What We Do
- Provide individual counseling, group, family, and lead wonderful caring support groups.
- Serve older adults with FREE food shopping services, visiting seniors, and providing friendship.
- Provide opportunities to get involved in community service.
- Facilitate volunteer programs to help those in need.
- Advocate and provide low cost services for immigrants.
- Strengthen Jewish identity.
We place the highest value upon treating all people with dignity, respect and are guided by the Jewish tradition of helping people to help themselves.