Are you unhappy in your marriage and don’t know how to fix it?
Is your teenager’s rebelliousness more than you can handle?
Are you about to get married and need help addressing the many questions new couples face?
The stress and pressures of life can be overwhelming and can affect even the strongest individuals and families. For 30 years, the mental health staff at Jewish Family Services of Greenwich has helped children, teens, and adults of all ages address life’s challenges through a wide range of counseling and support options.
JFS has skilled, compassionate professionals who provide counseling for:
Our licensed professionals are available to assist you with confidential counseling services which can help with:
- Depression and anxiety
- Interpersonal and marital relationships
- Improving family/parenting dynamics
- Stress management
- Pre-marital counseling
- New parent challenges
- Co-dependency issues
- Grief and loss
- Children, teen and young adult issues
- Intimacy issues
- Gay, lesbian and sexual orientation-related issues
Note: If you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency, or need immediate assistance, call 911.
Click here for more information on JFS Counseling Services.
How do I arrange for counseling?
Find out if JFS can help you resolve difficult life challenges and find balance, focus, and stability in your life. To get more information about our individual, family & children, and teen counseling services, please call 203-622-1881 or simply complete the online form below:
Therapy is offered on a sliding-scale-fee basis and can range from $35-$150 per hour, depending on income.
More details about JFS Counseling Services:
At JFS our goals are to help you…
- Attain a better understanding of yourself, your goals and values
- Develop skills for improving your relationships
- Find resolution to the issues or concerns that led you to seek therapy
- Learn new ways to cope with stress and anxiety
- Manage anger, grief, depression, and other emotional pressures
- Improve communication and listening skills
- Change old behavior patterns and develop new ones
- Discover new ways to solve problems in your family or marriage
- Improve your self-esteem and boost self-confidence