No amount is too small! Here’s how your dollars can help…
- $25 covers the cost of attending one support group session.
- $50 will buy Chanukah/Passover/Purim foodstuffs and supplies for celebrations in Greenwich senior facilities.
- $100 will pay for the cost of a shopper to grocery shop for a frail homebound senior for one month.
- $125 buys groceries for a hungry family of 4 for one week.
- $150 covers the cost of an individual or family counseling session.
- $180 covers the cost of an 8 week support group.
- $200 will go into our emergency fund for clients in need of emergency assistance.
- $250 buys enough Challah for senior facility Shabbats for one year.
- $450 will pay for a child’s camp scholarship.
- $1000 will pay for a scholarship to college.
Click here to donate today! You can also call us at 203-622-1881 to donate via credit card, or mail your check to 1 Holly Hill Lane, Greenwich CT 06830. Your gift will go a long way to helping someone in need.
*At least the first $3000 will be matched in challenge grants.
Thank you for supporting JFS of Greenwich! Your gift will go a long way to helping someone in need. Please click here to make an online donation, call us at 203-622-1881 to donate via credit card, or mail your check to 1 Holly Hill Lane, Greenwich CT 06830.